- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
35 Mount Ida Rd, Dorchester, MA 021226 beds, 3 baths, 3,309 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,097 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $490,000
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,309 sqft
- Parcel #: W:15 P:01389 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59108333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Mount Ida Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% higher than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 33 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$432K633,303
- 37 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$357K622,174
- 31 Mount Ida Rd Weymouth, MA$439K322,164
- 31 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$426K633,303
- 41 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$519K934,131
- 125 Draper St Boston, MA$242K31933
- 125 Draper St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$193K311,133
- 125 Draper St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$200K31.51,036
- 125 Draper St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$198K31933
- 29 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$407K933,303
- 121 Draper St Dorchester, MA$459K533,395
- 129 Draper St Dorchester, MA$373K723,428
- 117 Draper St Dorchester, MA$382K723,527
- 27 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$425K633,303
- 45 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$326K41.52,053
- 34 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$436K833,657
- 30 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$442K833,657
- 133-135 Draper St Boston, MA$373K723,527
- 28 Mount Ida Rd Dorchester, MA$448K833,795
- 111 Draper St Dorchester, MA$550K634,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.