This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,273 all time views
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BED3_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED3_LEVEL: Third Floor
- BED4_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED4_LEVEL: Third Floor
- BED5_DSCRP: Bathroom - 3/4
- BED5_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BED5_LEVEL: Third Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH1_LEVEL: Second Floor
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- DIN_DSCRP: Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box
- DIN_LEVEL: Second Floor
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- HEATING: Central Heat
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- KIT_DSCRP: Cabinets - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Cable Hookup
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- KIT_DSCRP: Walk-in Storage
- KIT_LEVEL: Second Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- MBR_DSCRP: Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- OTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- OTH1_LEVEL: Second Floor
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Den
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- STYLE: 2/3 Family
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Top/Penthouse
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,358 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111117694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $336-662K.
Neighborhood: South Dorchester
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!