- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
35 Ninas Way UNIT 35, Manchester, CT 060403 beds, 3 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $390,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet,Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished,Condo Type \ Other,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Feature \ Porch,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage Type \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Yes,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room Description \ Den,Other Room Description \ Porch,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Single Detached,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Parcel #: 412800035
- Zillow Home ID: 69055373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Ninas Way UNIT 35
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% greater than in Manchester, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
- 33 Ninas Way UNIT 33 Manchester, CT$206K22.51,259
- 25 Ninas Way UNIT 25 Manchester, CT$302K33.52,340
- 37 Ninas Way UNIT 37 Manchester, CT$301K43.52,340
- 35 Ninas Way Manchester, CT$303K332,340
- 31 Ninas Way UNIT 31 Manchester, CT$250K32.51,771
- 39 Ninas Way Manchester, CT$418K33.012,183
- 39 Ninas Way UNIT 39 Manchester, CT$316K32.52,183
- 29 Ninas Way UNIT 29 Manchester, CT$275K22.52,340
- 27 Ninas Way UNIT 27 Manchester, CT$327K332,183
- 41 Ninas Way UNIT 41 Manchester, CT$269K32.52,254
- 32 Ninas Way UNIT 32 Manchester, CT$301K32.52,340
- 43 Ninas Way UNIT 43 Manchester, CT$277K32.52,124
- 34 Ninas Way UNIT 34 Manchester, CT$299K32.52,124
- 23 Ninas Way UNIT 23 Manchester, CT$306K33.52,340
- 4 Ninas Way UNIT 4 Manchester, CT$251K33.51,771
- 45 Ninas Way UNIT 45 Manchester, CT$299K32.52,124
- 38 Ninas Way UNIT 38 Manchester, CT$291K32.52,385
- 47 Ninas Way UNIT 47 Manchester, CT$266K32.52,124
- 49 Ninas Way UNIT 49 Manchester, CT$279K32.52,254
- 63 Ninas Way UNIT 63 Manchester, CT$307K33.52,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292