35 Norwood St # B, Sharon, MA 020673 beds, 1 bath, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Colonial Home with 8 rooms, 3 bedrooms. Large Kitchen with Cathedral Ceiling and Skylights. Three good size bedrooms. Hardwood Floors and wall to wall carpet. Central A/C, deck, good size yard. Last house on right of way, private location. Home is set well back from Norwood Street. House does need some personal touches to make it shine. Five minutes to Commuter Rail Station. Perfect for someone in the trades or a 203K rehab loan.
- Lot: 10,454 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $291,500
- Price/sqft: $185
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: M:111 B:006 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57507444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Norwood Street # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Sharon, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02067 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Sharon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292