35 Norwood St# B, Sharon, MA 02067
Sold on 12/11/13: $291,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,576 sq ft
- Lot:10,454 acres
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $291,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Days on Zillow92
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- HeatingGas, Oil
- Parcel #M:111 B:006 L:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID57507444
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$326,404||$297K – $359K||-$2,312||$207||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,266/mo||$1.7K – $2.9K/mo||-$1||$1.44||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02067 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Town of Sharon as a whole. Among 02067 homes, this home is valued 29.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02067 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Sharon, and 84.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02067 home values.
Neighborhood for 35 Norwood Street # B
Nearby Schools in Town of Sharon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005