- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 1,784 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $171,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Finished basement, 483 sqft
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,491 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0030 B:0002 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57097280
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-357K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01463 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Town of Pepperell as a whole. Among 01463 homes, this home is valued 6.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01463, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Pepperell, and 71.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01463 home values.
|37 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$276K||3||2||1,928|
|33 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$231K||3||1||1,491|
|24 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$218K||3||1||1,680|
|31 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$245K||3||1.5||1,939|
|22 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$252K||3||1||2,021|
|39 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$258K||3||1.5||1,560|
|26 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$222K||2||1.5||1,536|
|20 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$234K||3||1||1,733|
|29 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$217K||3||1||1,491|
|7 Oakland Rd Pepperell, MA||$303K||3||2||3,111|
|28 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$213K||3||2||1,201|
|5 Oakland Rd Pepperell, MA||$270K||3||2||1,696|
|41 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$231K||3||1||1,632|
|9 Oakland Rd Pepperell, MA||$216K||3||1||1,394|
|18 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$217K||3||1||1,680|
|3 Oakland Rd Pepperell, MA||$222K||3||1||1,491|
|27 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$223K||3||1||1,491|
|30 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$228K||3||1||1,554|
|43 Parkwood Dr Pepperell, MA||$273K||3||2||2,588|
|11 Oakland Rd Pepperell, MA||$213K||3||1||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Town of Pepperell
K-4 & ungraded2.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!