- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,703 all time views
- 56 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 4401362
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Other, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Storage Space, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Vertical, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Pool-Above Ground, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Family Room Level \ L, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Floors CF \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Under, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, GarageAndParking \ Under, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, HeatingAndCooling \ Wall AC, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 1 Stove, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ 2nd Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ In Law Suite, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, LotDescription \ Secluded, LotDescription \ Sloping, LotDescription \ Subdivision, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, StreetType \ Cir, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Ranch, Style \ Split Entry, Style \ Split Level, Style \ Walkout Lower Level, Village Name \ East Derry, Water CF \ Community, Water CF \ Metered, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, WaterHeater \ Tankless
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: DERY M:9 B:30 L:74
- Zillow Home ID: 86848670
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $189-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is 15.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|32 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$201K||3||2.5||1,472|
|37 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$222K||3||1.5||2,072|
|33 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$191K||3||1.5||1,650|
|30 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$215K||3||2.5||1,748|
|39 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$215K||3||2.5||1,698|
|31 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$212K||3||2.5||1,714|
|34 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$227K||4||2.5||1,990|
|2 Jewell Ln Derry, NH||$192K||4||1.5||1,494|
|41 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$195K||3||1.5||1,674|
|4 Jewell Ln Derry, NH||$195K||3||1.5||1,504|
|1 Jewell Ln Derry, NH||$193K||3||1.5||1,177|
|6 Jewell Ln Derry, NH||$233K||3||1.5||2,274|
|36 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$221K||3||1.5||1,758|
|3 Jewell Ln Derry, NH||$242K||3||2||1,962|
|8 Jewell Ln Derry, NH||$252K||3||1.5||2,434|
|29 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$211K||3||1.5||1,864|
|10 Jewell Ln Derry, NH||$196K||3||1.5||1,471|
|28 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$199K||4||2.5||1,450|
|38 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$200K||3||1.5||1,704|
|27 Redfield Cir Derry, NH||$201K||4||1||1,854|
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!