35 S Pine Ave, Albany, NY 122084 beds, 1 bath, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $165,000
- Gas fireplace, breakfast nook, hardwood floors, covered front porch.
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 01010006405800020170000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29643083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 S Pine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% less than in Albany, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 37 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$251K51.52,508
- 41 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$299K522,298
- 29 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$185K321,584
- 27 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$185K421,617
- 1 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$218K22--
- 45 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$185K522,000
- 927 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$129K21945
- 925 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$126K31916
- 923 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$170K321,468
- 23 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$279K525,000
- 47 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$162K31.51,656
- 921 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$171K311,468
- 51 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$184K31.51,896
- 40 S Allen St Albany, NY$161K222,000
- 19 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$261K423,192
- 36 S Allen St Albany, NY$233K52.52,344
- 52 S Allen St Albany, NY$190K42.53,108
- 919 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$205K41.52,126
- 15 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$341K432,882
- 28 S Pine Ave Albany, NY$340K32.52,576
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292