35 Saint Marks AveAPT 3, Brooklyn, NY 11217
For Sale: $839,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow59
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,9' 4" ceilings,North and South exposures,Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Dishwasher
- MLS #2903538
- Room Count5
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID2124013030
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$783,374||$509K – $1M||-$5,358||$754||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,720/mo||$1.9K – $3.4K/mo||+$288||$2.62||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Park Slope home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole. Among Park Slope homes, this home is 5.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 209.1% greater than in New York, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park Slope home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
Neighborhood for 35 Saint Marks Avenue APT 3
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. 282 Park Slope (assigned) PK-8 0.3 mi
- Brooklyn High School of the Arts (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Science Skills Center High School for S... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Assembly of Arts & Letters (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Acorn Community High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi