- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 829 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,882 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- MLS #: 71626678
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Other (See Remarks), COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carport, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Parcel #: M:301 B:164
- Zillow Home ID: 66072911
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02878 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Town of Tiverton as a whole. Among 02878 homes, this home is 29.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02878, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in Town of Tiverton, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02878 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Tiverton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02878 home values.
|24 Ames St Tiverton, RI||$220K||3||1||1,260|
|25 Salisbury St Tiverton, RI||$304K||3||2.5||1,973|
|60 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$243K||2||1.5||1,434|
|25 Ames St Tiverton, RI||$259K||2||2.5||1,330|
|8 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$284K||2||1||1,905|
|35 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$285K||1||2.5||1,349|
|25 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$260K||3||1.5||1,679|
|43 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$257K||2||2||1,638|
|14 Ames St Tiverton, RI||$409K||4||1.5||2,695|
|15 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$260K||3||2||1,440|
|28 Salisbury St Tiverton, RI||$452K||3||3||2,784|
|15 Ames St Tiverton, RI||$279K||4||2||1,820|
|70 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$292K||3||2||1,780|
|55 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$226K||3||1.5||1,248|
|35 Shannon Ave Tiverton, RI||$265K||3||2.5||1,490|
|65 Lewis St Tiverton, RI||$317K||3||2.5||2,042|
|21 Salisbury St Cranston, RI||--||--||--||--|
|55 Shannon Ave Tiverton, RI||$248K||3||1.5||1,344|
|25 Shannon Ave Tiverton, RI||$276K||3||1.5||1,940|
|15 Salisbury St Tiverton, RI||$316K||3||2||2,220|
Nearby Schools in Town of Tiverton
6-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!