35 Savoy Rd, Windsor, MA 012704 beds, 2 baths, 2,688 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1837
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,688 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010.0 B:0000 L:0014.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56820343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Savoy Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01270 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.1% less than in Pittsfield Metro, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01270 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01270 home values.
- 50 Savoy Rd Windsor, MA$162K311,302
- 1825 Route 9 Windsor, MA$177K111,320
- 1895 Route 9 Windsor, MA$422K323,681
- 1790 Route 9 Windsor, MA$115K11576
- 250 Hill Cemetery Rd Windsor, MA$239K321,348
- 1760 Route 9 Windsor, MA$181K311,236
- West St Windsor, MA$117K----721
- High Street Hill Rd Windsor, MA$124K------
- E Windsor Rd Windsor, MA--------
- 151 Peru Rd Windsor, MA$346K332,507
- Route 116 Windsor, MA$112K------
- Peru Rd Windsor, MA$99K21460
- Route 9 Windsor, MA$120K21--
- Peru Rd Windsor, MA--------
- Peru Rd Windsor, MA$131K------
- Flintstone Rd Off Windsor, MA--------
- 1700 Route 9 Windsor, MA$110K21850
- 200 Peru Rd Windsor, MA$423K32.51,988
- 220 Peru Rd Windsor, MA$147K311,348
- 110 Hill Cemetery Rd Windsor, MA$530K43.52,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!