35 Springhill Ave, Bridgewater, MA 023246 beds, 5.01 baths, 4,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:048 L:130
- Zillow Home ID: 57151234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Springhill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02324, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Town of Bridgewater, and 75% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02324 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Bridgewater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02324 home values.
- 34 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$226K321,246
- 45 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$319K62.51,820
- 30 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$235K321,335
- 24 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$311K422,384
- 35 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$875K564,376
- 38 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$361K------
- 15 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$436K733,822
- 58 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$331K223,022
- 161 Summer St Bridgewater, MA$517K633,860
- 57 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$305K522,181
- 205 Summer St Bridgewater, MA$316K522,436
- 140 Maple Ave Bridgewater, MA$242K321,517
- 180 Summer St Bridgewater, MA$355K--1.53,222
- 35 Dean St Bridgewater, MA$249K--1.51,462
- Mellen Pl Bridgewater, MA$291K321,771
- 63 Dean St Bridgewater, MA$260K421,840
- 75 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$222K311,154
- 68 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$233K321,364
- 80 Springhill Ave Bridgewater, MA$274K41.51,816
- 192-194 Summer St Bridgewater, MA$404K1032,916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.