- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 4,114 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $539,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $239
- Finished basement, 242 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: M:016.0-0000-0009.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57100118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $507-745K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01867 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Reading as a whole. Among 01867 homes, this home is valued 27.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
|34 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$624K||4||3.5||1,835|
|29 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$515K||4||2||1,619|
|28 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$711K||4||2||2,972|
|57 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$583K||4||3.01||2,200|
|54 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$473K||3||1.5||1,547|
|53 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$454K||3||2||1,633|
|72 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$775K||4||4.5||2,864|
|50 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$598K||3||2.5||2,647|
|25 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$579K||3||1.5||2,229|
|25 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$583K||3||1.5||2,229|
|44 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$663K||4||3||2,526|
|49 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$505K||3||1.5||1,865|
|20 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$737K||4||2.5||2,799|
|46 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$423K||2||1.5||1,204|
|50 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$640K||4||2.5||2,193|
|19 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$623K||4||2||2,379|
|16 Sunnyside Ave Reading, MA||$670K||3||2.5||2,527|
|43 Fairview Ave Reading, MA||$448K||2||1.5||1,484|
|52 Riverside Dr Reading, MA||$578K||3||1.5||1,830|
|54 Victoria Ave Reading, MA||$618K||4||2.5||2,112|
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!