35 Sutton Pl APT 10A, New York, NY 100223 beds, 4.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1960
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $1,840,000
- View: Water
- ,South East and West exposures,Full river view Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Walk in closets
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 22.0
- Unit count: 128
- Parcel #: 1372007300035000000010A
- Zillow Home ID: 72526959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Sutton Pl APT 10A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 8E$1.6M22.5--
- Apt 4C$2.88M------
- Apt 5E$1.2M------
- Apt 7A$2.9M------
- Apt 7B$1.24M------
- Apt 11A$1.14M------
- Apt 12G$1.15M------
- Apt 14B$1.19M------
- Apt 14C$2.99M23.5--
- Apt 16A$2.99M------
- Apt 16G$1.15M------
- Apt 17A$2.84M------
- Apt 18C$2.85M------
- Apt 18E$2.04M22.5--
- Apt 19D$4.97M33.5--
- Apt 20C$1.24M------
- Apt 2DE$2.94M------
- Apt 16EF$3.1M------
- Apt 2E$1.17M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292