- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
35 Van Dyke Rd, Waldwick, NJ 074634 beds, 3 baths, 2,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,145 sqft
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 6400163 1300005
- Zillow Home ID: 38049354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Van Dyke Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07463 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Waldwick, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07463 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waldwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07463 home values.
- 31 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$455K----1,915
- 39 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$479K----1,681
- 70 Lyon Rd Waldwick, NJ$439K----1,703
- 74 Lyon Ct # 9D2 Jersey City, NJ$560K----1,764
- 74 Lyon Rd Waldwick, NJ$544K----2,521
- 34 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$423K----1,681
- 38 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$380K----1,658
- 66 Lyon Rd Waldwick, NJ$459K----1,811
- 66 Lyon Ct # 9B2 Jersey City, NJ$622K----1,764
- 29 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$468K----2,158
- 43 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$448K32.51,726
- 120 Longview Dr Waldwick, NJ$481K31.51,817
- 76 Lyon Ct # 9E1 Jersey City, NJ$399K----1,444
- 78 Lyon Ct # 9E2 Jersey City, NJ$610K----1,764
- 42 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$540K----2,396
- 78 Lyon Rd Waldwick, NJ$458K----1,674
- 62 Lyon Rd Waldwick, NJ$445K----1,947
- 15 Birch Ln Waldwick, NJ$539K322,007
- 25 Van Dyke Rd Waldwick, NJ$422K311,383
- 2 Cypress Ct Waldwick, NJ$439K----1,658
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292