- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,029 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $369,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $274
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,346 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:10146 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59160583
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-438K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 8.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|33 Vogel St Boston, MA||$397K||3||2||1,325|
|37 Vogel St Boston, MA||$366K||3||1.5||1,088|
|31 Vogel St Boston, MA||$376K||2||1.5||1,265|
|39 Vogel St Boston, MA||$396K||4||2||1,506|
|54 Salman St Boston, MA||$413K||3||2||1,706|
|58 Salman St Boston, MA||$410K||2||1.5||1,460|
|27 Vogel St Boston, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,176|
|42 Salman St Boston, MA||$379K||3||1||1,270|
|41 Vogel St Boston, MA||$383K||3||1.5||1,306|
|36 Vogel St Boston, MA||$361K||3||1||1,123|
|40 Vogel St Boston, MA||$387K||3||2||1,194|
|32 Vogel St Boston, MA||$389K||3||2||1,315|
|44 Vogel St Boston, MA||$392K||3||2||1,306|
|38 Salman St Boston, MA||$398K||3||1.5||1,456|
|60 Salman St Boston, MA||$359K||3||1||1,280|
|23 Vogel St Boston, MA||$396K||4||1.5||1,346|
|28 Vogel St Boston, MA||$407K||4||2.5||1,334|
|46 Vogel St Boston, MA||$407K||3||2||1,306|
|45 Vogel St Boston, MA||$384K||4||2||1,063|
|61 Salman St West Roxbury, MA||$692K||3||2||2,846|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!