35 W 15th St # 14A, New York, NY 100113 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2012
- 465 days on Zillow
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $2,627
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 2326, Financing Allowed \ 90, Tax Deduction \ 0, Private Outdoor Space \ None, Total Floors \ 24, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 817, Lot Number \ 21, Total Charges \ 5727
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 55
- Floor size: 2,324 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112356372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 W 15th Street # 14A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% lower than in New York Metro, and 76.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- # 17C$7.63M44.52,811
- # 14C$5.32M33.52,164
- # 15A$5.78M33.52,324
- # 16C$5.99M33.52,268
- # 20B$6.06M33.52,222
- # 8C$5.97M44.52,582
- # 8D$3.88M22.51,868
- # 13A$5.67M33.52,324
- # 19A$6.09M33.52,277
- # 17A$6.09M33.52,277
- # 20A$6.13M33.52,271
- # 15C$5.06M33.52,005
- # 18AB$3.78M44.5--
- # 22A$6.33M33.52,270
- # 15D$3.21M221,471
- # 21B$5.66M331,992
- # 19B$6.52M33.52,446
- # 23A$11.8M43.53,831
- # 13C$5.73M33.52,387
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.