35 West St, Cromwell, CT 064163 beds, 1.5 baths, 12 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2001 for $95,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00145900
- Zillow Home ID: 57845762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 West Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06416, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Cromwell, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06416 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cromwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06416 home values.
- 33 West St Cromwell, CT$190K31.51,432
- 23 Mystique Ln UNIT 23 Cromwell, CT$275K221,512
- 12 Allen Rd Cromwell, CT$212K32.51,465
- 37 West St Cromwell, CT$184K31.51,918
- 21 Mystique Ln UNIT 21 Cromwell, CT$242K221,512
- 24 Mystique Ln UNIT 24 Cromwell, CT$262K221,512
- 26 Mystique Ln UNIT 26 Cromwell, CT$218K321,515
- 31 West St Cromwell, CT$174K32.51,554
- 25 Mystique Ln UNIT 25 Cromwell, CT$309K32.52,200
- 10 Allen Rd Cromwell, CT$215K41.51,600
- 34 West St Cromwell, CT$199K331,768
- 6 Mcdonald Ave Cromwell, CT$192K431,280
- 38 West St Cromwell, CT$184K221,656
- 7 Mcdonald Ave Cromwell, CT$337K432,874
- 8 Mcdonald Ave Cromwell, CT$214K31.51,294
- 9 Mcdonald Ave Cromwell, CT--Studio--18,295
- 19 Mystique Ln UNIT 19 Cromwell, CT$244K221,512
- 36 West St Cromwell, CT$159K31.51,410
- 32 West St Cromwell, CT$184K311,545
- 22 Mystique Ln UNIT 22 Cromwell, CT$291K32.52,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.