- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 432 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $122,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Parcel #: M:312 B:30 L:006 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66087129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02915 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Providence as a whole. Among 02915 homes, this home is valued 15% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02915 home values.
|36 Willow St Riverside, RI||$189K||4||2||1,782|
|85 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$144K||3||1||1,344|
|86 Oak Ave Riverside, RI||$132K||2||1.5||840|
|87 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$141K||2||1||1,022|
|75 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$155K||3||2||1,087|
|74 Oak Ave Riverside, RI||$239K||5||2||2,064|
|21 Willow St Riverside, RI||$223K||3||2||1,992|
|79 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$147K||3||1||1,105|
|92 Oak Ave Riverside, RI||$192K||3||1||1,470|
|95 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||--||6||3||2,300|
|68 Oak Ave Riverside, RI||$147K||3||1||1,028|
|91-93 Oak Ave East Providence, RI||$255K||6||4||2,580|
|80 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$159K||3||1.5||1,046|
|34 Cypress St Riverside, RI||$194K||3||1||1,531|
|73 Oak Ave Riverside, RI||$178K||4||1.5||1,670|
|73 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$171K||4||2||1,445|
|84 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$145K||3||1.5||958|
|88 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$117K||2||1||624|
|76 Cedar Ave Riverside, RI||$179K||3||1.5||1,212|
|66 Oak Ave Riverside, RI||$186K||3||2||1,880|
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!