35 Windsor Rd, Stoneham, MA 021803 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2005 for $409,900
- Here is your chance to own a lovely three bedroom, 1.5 bath Garrison home in desirable Colonial Park neighborhood of Stoneham near the Melrose town line. Walking distance to newer Colonial Park elementary school, this family centric neighborhood is near the Whip Hill conservation area and the Melrose Highlands. This home is in move in condition. The large, front to back, family room boasts newer wall to wall carpeting. Sliders lead to an oversized deck, which overlooks a quiet, fenced in yard with a shed. Newer roof and oil tank as well as new carpeting on stairs/bedrooms.
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:03 B:000 L:303
- Zillow Home ID: 56335844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35 Windsor Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02180 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Stoneham, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
- 37 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA$433K31.51,464
- 33 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA$403K221,275
- 6 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA$386K31.52,028
- 39 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA$454K421,564
- 89 Hampton Cir Hull, MA$315K41.51,800
- 4 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA$351K311,514
- 77 Hampton Cir Hull, MA$715K322,840
- 14 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA$521K332,160
- 30 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA$427K21.51,698
- 5 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA$515K322,478
- 31 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA$520K31.52,114
- 76 Hampton Cir Hull, MA$249K411,528
- 8 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA$511K31.51,937
- 2 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA$431K431,731
- 8 Hampton Cir Hull, MA$242K411,087
- 41 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA$433K222,010
- 62 Hampton Cir Hull, MA$416K42.52,432
- 28 Windsor Rd Stoneham, MA$435K31.51,312
- 3 Stone Ave Stoneham, MA$498K41.51,807
- 3 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA$538K31.52,067
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.