- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
350 5th Ave, Half Moon Bay, CA 940193 beds, 2 baths, 2,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 048043290
- Zillow Home ID: 15553618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 800% greater than in Half Moon Bay, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
- 340 5th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$991K322,180
- 385 Medio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.75M443,440
- 361 4th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.63M32.52,300
- 375 4th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.02M331,940
- 330 5th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.96M54.54,300
- 351 5th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.21M442,280
- 331 4th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$615K211,010
- 401 Medio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$728K321,420
- 321 4th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$878K422,140
- 402 Cortez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.04M32.52,144
- 410 5th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.86M453,460
- 342 6th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.24M43.52,880
- 350 6th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$906K32.52,120
- 366 Cortez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.05M433,068
- 421 Medio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.6M343,290
- 311 4th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$933K321,760
- 400 Medio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$939K221,260
- 420 Cortez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$898K32.52,040
- 428 5th Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.07M422,620
- 350 Cortez Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.05M42.52,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!