- 205 days on Zillow
- Views: 284 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Lot width: 266 ft
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $380,000
- MLS #: R4701674
- View: City
- Location: Street Paved
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Property Style: Residential Development
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Location: Level
- Front Exposure: North
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Financing Available: Other
- Office Primary Board ID: Other
- Current Adjacent Use: Residential
- Site Improvements: Cleared
- Site Improvements: Sold As Is
- Utilities: Sewer Available
- Utilities: Public Water
- Site Improvements: Buildable
- Site Improvements: Flat Level Site
- Frontage Description: City Road
- Site Improvements: Street Lights
- Parcel #: 102128509600001
- Zillow Home ID: 99746386
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Apopka, and 116.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Nearby Schools in Apopka
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.