- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
350 E Mission St UNIT 106, San Jose, CA 951122 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 8.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,253 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 24907027
- Zillow Home ID: 61322510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 E Mission Street UNIT 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% higher than in San Jose, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 206 San Jose, CA$458K11.51,253
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 107 San Jose, CA$489K121,367
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 207 San Jose, CA$479K11.51,367
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 105 San Jose, CA$480K11.51,367
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 108 San Jose, CA$488K11.51,367
- 800 N 8th St UNIT 313 San Jose, CA$640K331,626
- 800 N 8th St UNIT 213 San Jose, CA$572K331,400
- 800 N 8th St UNIT 113 San Jose, CA$512K221,173
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 205 San Jose, CA$490K121,483
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 208 San Jose, CA$477K121,367
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 104 San Jose, CA$478K111,367
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 218 San Jose, CA$487K11.51,367
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 209 San Jose, CA$446K121,033
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 107 San Jose, CA$491K11.51,367
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 204 San Jose, CA$466K121,483
- 800 N 8th St UNIT 211 San Jose, CA$533K221,173
- 800 N 8th St UNIT 311 San Jose, CA$601K221,399
- 800 N 8th St UNIT 314 San Jose, CA$647K321,636
- 800 N 8th St UNIT 214 San Jose, CA$578K321,370
- 350 E Mission St UNIT 103 San Jose, CA$473K11.51,367
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.