- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
350 Hawthorne Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943016 beds, 4 baths, 3,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $2,134,000
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,362 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12014014
- Zillow Home ID: 19495122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 Hawthorne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Palo Alto, and 13.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown North home values.
- 342 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.13M322,130
- 360 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.33M----2,640
- 334 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.27M331,657
- 351 Bryant Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.45M21750
- 336 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.15M221,447
- 345 Bryant Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.17M32.51,936
- 363 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.03M22.51,285
- 204 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$2.88M43.52,725
- 333 Bryant Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.74M221,450
- 210 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$1.41M21885
- 326 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.72M21.51,369
- 321 Bryant Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.08M43.51,800
- 375 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.7M331,602
- 365 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.67M21.251,446
- 228 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$1.29M21850
- 336 Bryant Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.84M32.51,494
- 318 Bryant Ct Palo Alto, CA$2.34M32.52,048
- 318 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.4M32.52,000
- 381 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.91M43.53,747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.