- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
350 Kenyon Ave, East Greenwich, RI 028183 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Parcel #: M:074 B:004 L:001 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66053564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 Kenyon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% greater than in East Greenwich, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 249 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$306K32.51,592
- 6 Middle St Jamestown, RI$1.03M321,444
- 237 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$324K322,195
- 295 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$462K433,044
- 333 Kenyon Ave East Greenwich, RI$408K31.52,061
- 12 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$540K42.53,930
- 314 Kenyon Ave East Greenwich, RI$258K31.51,296
- 160 Knollwood Ave East Greenwich, RI$265K31.51,275
- 316 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$342K652,664
- 227 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$341K32.51,895
- 316 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$394K32.52,290
- 305 Kenyon Ave East Greenwich, RI$379K422,073
- 150 Knollwood Ave East Greenwich, RI$293K31.51,531
- 200 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$258K21630
- 302 Kenyon Ave East Greenwich, RI$256K211,274
- 325 Kenyon Ave East Greenwich, RI$365K421,830
- 300 Kenyon Ave South Kingstown, RI$411K43.52,848
- 30 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$514K22.52,419
- 120 Knollwood Ave East Greenwich, RI$304K32.51,576
- 217 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$343K321,968
Nearby Schools in East Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.