- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
350 Newcastle Rd, Rochester, NY 146104 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: May 2012 for $158,500
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,387 sqft
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 26140012227000020290000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30890435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 Newcastle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Browncroft market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% lower than in Rochester, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Browncroft home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Browncroft home values.
- 340 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$266K543,100
- 340 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$346K533,100
- 279 Corwin Rd Rochester, NY$228K332,571
- 336 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY--------
- 374 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$214K32.51,709
- 330 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$382K53.54,724
- 212 Windemere Rd Rochester, NY$211K42.51,890
- 315 Corwin Rd Rochester, NY$211K32.52,133
- 300 Corwin Rd Rochester, NY$200K31.51,952
- Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$187K31.51,784
- 382 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$209K22.51,784
- 222 Windemere Rd Rochester, NY$252K42.52,560
- 388 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$187K31.51,784
- 308 Corwin Rd Rochester, NY$212K31.52,044
- 323 Corwin Rd Rochester, NY$196K311,868
- 234 Windemere Rd Rochester, NY$279K31.52,822
- 349 Newcastle Rd Rochester, NY$182K422,011
- 195 Windemere Rd Rochester, NY$181K31.51,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.