350 Nottinghill Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462344 beds, 4 baths, 3,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 864 sqft
- Security System
- All brick, tray ceilings, crown moldings, built-in, Jack & Jill bedroom, unbelievable garage, pond.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 491204111002000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1313669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 Nottinghill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 0.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 340 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$217K3----
- 340 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$225K43.53,010
- 370 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$209K31.52,156
- 367 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$211K31.52,612
- 330 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$212K332,506
- 359 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$215K31.52,476
- 351 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$206K41.52,244
- 343 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$185K432,096
- 375 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$219K31.52,560
- 8472 Nottinghill Dr Indianapolis, IN$323K454,031
- 335 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$263K31.52,552
- 380 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$211K312,379
- 320 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$200K31.52,059
- 327 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$227K31.52,359
- 383 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$240K322,322
- 405 Westmount Ct Indianapolis, IN$149K31.52,190
- 404 Westmount Ct Indianapolis, IN$144K422,163
- 8482 Nottinghill Dr Indianapolis, IN$277K422,334
- 8462 Nottinghill Dr Indianapolis, IN$314K--1.54,372
- 319 Nottinghill Ct Indianapolis, IN$257K343,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.