350 Perrin Rd, Woodstock, CT 06281
For Sale: $395,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:2,791 sq ft
- Lot:3.1 acres
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:Apr 1988 for $179,900
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Days on Zillow88
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Workshop,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Barn,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Oil,In-Law Access \ First Floor,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Workshop,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Lot Description \ Sloping,Lot Description \ Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Pool Type \ Above Ground,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Workshop
- Covered Parking Spaces8
- Elementary Schoolwoodstock
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High Schoolwoodstock
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #E270110
- Parcel #E0119800
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59010521
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$344,198||$296K – $389K||-$4,016||$123||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,688/mo||$1K – $1.9K/mo||-$44||$0.60||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Connecticut home values will rise 0.7% next year. Among 06281 homes, this home is 86.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% lower than in Woodstock, and 4.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 350 Perrin Road
Nearby Schools in Woodstock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005