- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
350 Polk St, Bridgeport, CT 066063 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Partial Screens,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:2723 B:28
- Zillow Home ID: 58774505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 Polk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% less than in Bridgeport, and 161.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
- 360 Polk St Bridgeport, CT$131K311,152
- 126 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$134K211,332
- 155 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT$133K311,014
- 115 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT$159K211,155
- 125 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$110K421,373
- 150 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT$178K311,209
- 160 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$144K521,680
- 150 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$205K431,152
- 120 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT$223K332,098
- 114 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$200K32.51,152
- 158 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT--------
- 95 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT$263K32.51,656
- 104 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$168K411,152
- 155 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$221K32.51,267
- 170 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$156K41.51,069
- 171 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$154K31.51,310
- 180 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$137K31.51,104
- 97 Moffitt St Bridgeport, CT$126K411,348
- 175 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT$142K31960
- 185 Woodrow Ave Bridgeport, CT$259K42.52,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!