350 Potters Ave, Providence, RI 02907Studio, 3,104 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $320,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,104 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0490275 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65979397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 Potters Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elmwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 99.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.3% greater than in Providence, and 246.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elmwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmwood home values.
- 348 Potters Ave Providence, RI$106KStudio--3,104
- 347 Potters Ave Providence, RI$101KStudio--3,973
- 351 Potters Ave Providence, RI$104K------
- 345 Potters Ave Providence, RI$185K522,773
- 354 Potters Ave Providence, RI$122K833,300
- 339 Potters Ave Providence, RI$96K------
- 25 Laura St Providence, RI$148K422,866
- 358 Potters Ave Providence, RI$140K421,780
- 361 Potters Ave Providence, RI--------
- 29 Laura St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$117K211,383
- 29 Laura St Providence, RI$230K211,650
- 20 Stanwood St Providence, RI$156K642,911
- 26 Stanwood St Providence, RI$142K61.52,254
- 19 Laura St Providence, RI$205K72.52,732
- 355 Potters Ave Providence, RI$175K933,744
- 364 Potters Ave Providence, RI$129K632,898
- 13 Laura St Providence, RI$229K644,496
- 32 Stanwood St Providence, RI$156K933,151
- 29 Laura St UNIT 1 Providence, RI$128K211,650
- 29 Laura St UNIT 3 Providence, RI$121K211,432
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.