- Built in 1988
- Views: 258 all time views
- HOA Fee: $49
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $164,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Security Gate, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Heated, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Indoor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ High-Rise, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 240
- Floor size: 852 sqft
- Parcel #: M:10 B:189 L:22A U:11F
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 56676179
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $167-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02151 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Revere as a whole. Among 02151 homes, this home is valued 3.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02151, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Revere, and 17.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Revere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02151 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (268)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 350 Revere Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Revere
K-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!