This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 139 all time views
- HOA Fee: $570/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $201,600
- Basketball Court
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Amenities: Exterior Lighting
- Amenities: Child Play Area
- Equipment: Disposal
- Equipment: Fire Alarm
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- First Floor Entry
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Unit Design: Other
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Security Information: Fire Alarm
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Amenities: Hobby Room
- Property Detached: Yes
- Unit View: Other View
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Unit View: Canal
- Other Interior Features
- Restrictions: Daily Rentals
- Equipment: Appliances
- Section: 37
- High Impact Doors
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-37-061-3000
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141370613000
- Zillow Home ID: 92439058
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $279-320K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% less than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (702)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 350 S Miami Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.