350 SE Bush St, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Spacious master bedroom with huge walk in closet and private deck.
5 piece master bath suite with shower, soaking tub, and double vanity.
Family, dining, living with gas fireplace.
Fully fenced backyard.
Easy access to I- 90 and new Swedish Health Center.
Walk to downtown Issaquah, Community Center, library, grocery store, shops, restaurants, Village Theater.
Issaquah School District. Walk to all schools.
Downtown Issaquah. Close to shopping, restaurants, Village Theater, community center, and library. Great walking area. Can walk to all amenities and all schools.
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Set up for central vacuum system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,490 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2131662509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 350 Se Bush Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Issaquah, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 290 SE Bush St APT C Issaquah, WA$300K21800
- 300 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$515K52.52,700
- 290 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA--21850
- 305 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$418K611,880
- 280 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$395K421,200
- 330 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$682K51.52,270
- 285 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$427K31.51,290
- 335 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$378K311,020
- 285 SE Andrews St Issaquah, WA$249K21960
- 275 SE Andrews St Issaquah, WA$395K421,500
- 250 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$388K31.51,580
- 305 SE Andrews St Issaquah, WA$257K21710
- 360 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$563K42.52,490
- 360 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$515K42.52,495
- 350 SE Bush St Issaquah, WA$580K42.52,430
- 255 SE Andrews St Issaquah, WA$550K41.752,480
- 285 SE Croston Ln Issaquah, WA$494K432,070
- 265 SE Bush St UNIT B Issaquah, WA$449K32.51,970
- 315 SE Andrews St Issaquah, WA$380K311,500
- 285 SE Croston Ln Issaquah, WA$526K212,070
Nearby Schools in Issaquah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292