3500 13th St NWAPT 209, Washington, DC 20010
Sold on 11/26/13: $410,000
Zestimate®: $430,654Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:937 sq ft
- Lot:380 sqft
- Year Built:1928
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $410,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Top reasons to live in Columbia Heights!
- Top Investment Potential for Location, Development & Retail
Recently the NY Times called the 11th street strip "Washington's hippest new strip"
- Columbia Heights was voted in Top 3 for "Best Up and Coming Neighborhood" in Washington City Paper for 3 years!
- Yellow & Green Line METRO: located at the intersection of Georgia & New Hampshire. Less than a half of mile walk!
- DC USA development (546,000 SF retail complex opened in '08) on 14th St. - Anchor stores are Target, Washington Sports Club, Marshalls, Staples, Bed Bath & Beyond, Radio Shack. Surrounding development include IHOP, Chipotle, Starbucks, D'Vines wine store, Five Guys, Potbellys, Alero, GIANT grocery & more...
- Many new neighborhood restaurants along the 11th St. strip
- The historic Tivoli Theatre was rehabbed in 2005 and now is home to GALA Hispanic Theatre.
The Residence - This one has it all!
- Recently renovated 2 BR / 1 BA unit
- Unique layout with hardwoods in the living areas and south and east facing windows
- Front door opens to a foyer / front hall with coat closet and room for a console table for keys.
- Foyer leads to the open plan living / dining / kitchen, great for entertaining!
- Kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a gas range and an eat-in bar!
- Both bedrooms offer ample space to spread out! Huge layouts with more than enough room for all of your bedroom furniture and tons of closet space for storage
- Bathroom features a soaking tub, ceramic tile and modern fixtures.
- Convenient in unit all in one LG washer / dryer!
- 2012 Tax Bill: $3,330
- Monthly Condo Fee: $400 (Includes water & sewer)
- Entire building renovated in the mid-2000s
- 937 Square Feet
- Additional laundry facilities in basement
- Common area bike storage room
Just one block to the 11th St strip and two blocks to the 14th St strip!!
- Sankofa Café
- The Coop
- Chuck & Billy's Bar
- Soul Vegetarian's
- Wonderland Ballroom
- Room 11
- Red Rocks
- Meridian Pint
- Duffy's Irish Pub
- The Heights
- Thai Tanic
- The Getaway
- Sankofa Cafe
- Sticky Fingers Bake
- The Wonderland Ball
- Meridian Pint
- 930 Night Club
- Red Lounge
- The Dickson
- Town Night Club
- Solly's U St Tavern
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Best Buy
Bus & Metro Routes Nearby Include:
Columbia Heights Metro - Just a few blocks!
Numerous Bus Routes Close By
*Close to Capital Bikeshare - 1300 block of Park Rd!
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room Count4
- Zillow Home ID71722077
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Parcel #2834 2024
- Days on Zillow144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 13th St Nw APT 209
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292