3500 13th St NW APT 403, Washington, DC 200101 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $329,000
- Price/sqft: $548
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 2834 2035
- Zillow Home ID: 71722088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 13th St Nw APT 403
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% less than in Washington, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 3500 13th St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$517K211,100
- 3500 13th St NW APT 104 Washington, DC$328K11625
- 3500 13th St NW APT 105 Washington, DC$358K12675
- 3500 13th St NW APT 108 Washington, DC$337K11560
- 3500 13th St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$343K11686
- 3500 13th St NW APT 202 Washington, DC$333K11621
- 3500 13th St NW APT 204 Washington, DC$332K11622
- 3500 13th St NW APT 205 Washington, DC$345K12649
- 3500 13th St NW APT 208 Washington, DC$308K11560
- 3500 13th St NW APT 301 Washington, DC$343K11686
- 3500 13th St NW APT 302 Washington, DC$333K11621
- 3500 13th St NW APT 304 Washington, DC$329K11622
- 3500 13th St NW APT 305 Washington, DC$345K12649
- 3500 13th St NW APT 307 Washington, DC$337K11560
- 3500 13th St NW APT 308 Washington, DC$332K11560
- 3500 13th St NW APT 401 Washington, DC$359K11723
- 3500 13th St NW APT 402 Washington, DC$341K11621
- 3500 13th St NW APT 404 Washington, DC$329K11622
- 3500 13th St NW APT 107 Washington, DC$307K11560
- 3500 13th St NW APT 405 Washington, DC$360K12649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.