- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3500 Bridlespur Ln, Raleigh, NC 276044 beds, 3 baths, 2,333 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- HOA Fee: $15
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 572 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,333 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 173513242649000
- Zillow Home ID: 6447557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 Bridlespur Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27604 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.3% higher than in Wake, and 103% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27604 home values.
- 3501 Bridlespur Ln Raleigh, NC$299K432,416
- 3504 Bridlespur Ln Raleigh, NC$241K--2.52,256
- 5105 Marwood Dr Raleigh, NC$216K321,673
- 3105 Beane Dr Raleigh, NC$194K--21,716
- 3109 Beane Dr Raleigh, NC$229K--32,056
- 5109 Marwood Dr Raleigh, NC$227K--22,130
- 3505 Bridlespur Ln Raleigh, NC$193K--2.51,725
- 5101 Marwood Dr Raleigh, NC$190K321,822
- 3508 Bridlespur Ln Raleigh, NC$246K--2.52,144
- 3509 Bridlespur Ln Raleigh, NC$195K----1,976
- 5108 Hunter Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$291K53.53,700
- 5108 Marwood Dr Raleigh, NC$215K--21,884
- 5100 Marwood Dr Raleigh, NC$220K----2,152
- Southall Rd Raleigh, NC----2--
- 5112 Hunter Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$246K432,408
- 5100 Hunter Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$259K----2,731
- 3005 Beane Dr Raleigh, NC$288K--2.52,330
- Bridlespur Ln Raleigh, NC$246K--2.52,144
- 5104 Marwood Dr Raleigh, NC$193K--21,632
- Marwood Dr Raleigh, NC$215K--21,884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.