- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,071 all time views
- HOA Fee: $292/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $178,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $284
- Flooring: Tile
- Folio Number \ 01-41-16-102-0030
- Front Exposure \ East
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Section \ 16
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ CORAL PLAZA OF MIAMI COND
- View Type: Other View
- Water Access \ Deeded Beach Access
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 626 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0141161020030
- Zillow Home ID: 62926225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $169-190K.
Neighborhood: Coral Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Coral Way, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in Miami, and 187.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (165)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Coral Plaza|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!