- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3500 Gillon Ave, Dallas, TX 752053 beds, 3 baths, 3,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,686 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 60084500870160500
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 27201579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 Gillon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Highland Park, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75205 home values.
- 3502 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$986K432,996
- 4801 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$1.38M44.53,991
- 4803 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$1.11M32.53,229
- 3504 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$1.08M33.53,124
- 4805 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$992K33.53,571
- 3506 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$1.37M333,867
- 4807 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$774K332,812
- 3510 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$1.99M446,180
- 4811 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$1.57M33.54,328
- 3501 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$2.39M443,770
- 3505 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$2.57M623,273
- 3514 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$2.53M56.56,402
- 4813 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$1.17M32.52,256
- 3509 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$4.25M455,113
- 4800 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$2.55M44.54,408
- 4802 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$1.04M322,473
- 3518 Gillon Ave Dallas, TX$2.44M476,223
- 4804 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$2.12M555,497
- 4806 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$1.17M43.54,152
- 4815 Abbott Ave Dallas, TX$1.26M44.54,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.