3500 Pillsbury Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554081 bed, 1 bath, 140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $1,179
- Finished basement, 177 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Living room, Cable-ready
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 140 sqft
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0302824310103
- Zillow Home ID: 1711654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 Pillsbury Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lyndale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% higher than in Minneapolis, and 322.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lyndale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lyndale home values.
- 3504 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$420K43.52,300
- 3508 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$320K311,528
- 3456 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$164K31.51,504
- 3456 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$249K321,504
- 3512 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$255K31.51,750
- 3452 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$150K241,560
- 3516 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$224K421,500
- 3448 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$218K211,037
- 215 W 35th St Minneapolis, MN$243K311,800
- 3520 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$340K422,462
- 3444 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$282K32.251,356
- 3524 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$326K422,390
- 3440 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$319K321,536
- 131 W 35th St Minneapolis, MN$204K41.751,308
- 3455 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$248K311,516
- 3521 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$220K------
- 3528 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN$262K221,064
- 3451 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$280K31.51,596
- 3501 Pleasant Ave Minneapolis, MN$289K62.52,584
- 132 W 35th St Minneapolis, MN$213K311,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.