3500 Ravencliff Dr, Charlotte, NC 282263 beds, 3 baths, 4,987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $390,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 598 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,987 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 21135409
- Zillow Home ID: 6297461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 Ravencliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montibello, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73% lower than in Charlotte, and 60.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montibello home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montibello home values.
- 3510 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$485K43.53,012
- 3420 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$402K432,628
- 3410 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$496K432,695
- 4721 Mcalpine Farm Rd Charlotte, NC$640K44.54,300
- 4711 Mcalpine Farm Rd Charlotte, NC$401K42.52,497
- 3531 Foxridge Rd Charlotte, NC$659K43.54,702
- 3523 Foxridge Rd Charlotte, NC$480K43.53,275
- 4800 Rockview Ct Charlotte, NC$687K434,438
- 3511 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$509K44.53,621
- 3501 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$665K433,783
- 3400 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$506K43.53,038
- 4701 Mcalpine Farm Rd Charlotte, NC$418K32.52,393
- 3535 Foxridge Rd Charlotte, NC$522K42.52,792
- 4807 Mcalpine Farm Rd Charlotte, NC$615K53.54,144
- 3515 Foxridge Rd Charlotte, NC$568K43.53,278
- 3401 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$628K64.54,078
- 3320 Ravencliff Dr Charlotte, NC$557K44.52,943
- 4613 Mcalpine Farm Rd Charlotte, NC$486K53.53,533
- 4821 Mcalpine Farm Rd Charlotte, NC$625K43.53,880
- 4814 Rockview Ct Charlotte, NC$609K43.53,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.