- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3500 W 27th St, Los Angeles, CA 90018Studio, 2,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,603 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Mar 1976 for $19,000
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Parcel #: 5051017029
- Zillow Home ID: 20590235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 W 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jefferson Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jefferson Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson Park home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,916 sqft, 6,256 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 3506 W 27th St Los Angeles, CA$449K4--1,585
- 2710 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$405K21900
- 3510 W 27th St Los Angeles, CA$382K211,166
- 2719 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$332K21847
- 2706 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$545K542,425
- 3514 W 27th St Los Angeles, CA$361K211,104
- 3505 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$330K211,022
- 2718 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$292K2--600
- 2661 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$651K622,100
- 3501 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$294K21976
- 3511 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$530K632,055
- 3418 W 27th St Los Angeles, CA$460K311,144
- 3518 W 27th St Los Angeles, CA$394K221,560
- 3515 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$484K521,986
- 3431 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$366K421,528
- 3522 W 27th St Los Angeles, CA$383K111,138
- 3423 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$509K332,541
- 3414 W 27th St Los Angeles, CA$296K21604
- 2653 5th Ave Los Angeles, CA$450K441,936
- 3517 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$356K111,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.