3500 W Government Way APT 5, Seattle, WA 981991 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Flooring: Carpet
- Walk-in closet
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109741956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3500 W Government Way APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3508 W Government Way Seattle, WA$525K31.751,912
- 4307 35th Ave W # 4317 Seattle, WA$201K11376
- 4307 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$589K----2,256
- 4307 35th Ave W # 4315 Seattle, WA$201K11376
- 4307 35th Ave W # 4313 Seattle, WA$203K11376
- 4307 35th Ave W # 4311 Seattle, WA$203K11376
- 4307 35th Ave W # 4309 Seattle, WA$201K11376
- 4307 35th Ave W # 4307 Seattle, WA$201K11376
- 3514 W Government Way Seattle, WA$604K11.51,540
- 4304 36th Ave W UNIT A Seattle, WA$602K32.751,630
- 4304 36th Ave W UNIT D Seattle, WA$559K331,540
- 4304 36th Ave W UNIT B Seattle, WA$614K331,540
- 4319 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$529K421,940
- 4316 36th Ave W APT D Seattle, WA$436K21.51,240
- 4306 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$562K331,790
- 4004 W Briarcliff Ln Seattle, WA$1.01M43.53,388
- 4003 W Briarcliff Ln Seattle, WA$989K42.52,743
- 3055 Briarcliff Ln W Seattle, WA$1.15M43.53,494
- 4001 W Briarcliff Ln Seattle, WA$981K42.52,743
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292