- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3501 E San Martin Cir, Palm Springs, CA 922644 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,094 sqft
- Parcel #: 680500008
- Zillow Home ID: 18133850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3501 E San Martin Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Palm Springs, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92264 home values.
- 3504 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$538K31.751,905
- 3491 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$500K42.252,084
- 1555 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA$640K442,152
- 3556 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$480K321,974
- 3574 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$502K421,888
- 3494 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$480K321,905
- 1585 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA$594K32.52,388
- 1525 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA$564K332,388
- 3534 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$431K321,532
- 3592 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$518K321,659
- 3459 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$540K432,084
- 3495 E Loma Vista Cir Palm Springs, CA$530K432,391
- 3503 E Loma Vista Cir Palm Springs, CA$532K------
- 1495 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA--Studio----
- 3557 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$489K422,265
- 3458 E San Martin Cir Palm Springs, CA$496K432,094
- 3569 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$501K42.752,257
- 3504 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$497K321,767
- 1580 Sonora Ct Palm Springs, CA$544K32.252,388
- 3529 Las Pampas Way Palm Springs, CA$421K321,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!