A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $84-106K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1993
- All time views: 1,804
- HOA Fee: $188/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2015
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Sale Terms: FHA
- Sale Terms: VA
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Appliances: Disposal
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Sale Terms: Conventional
- Dining Room Level: Not Applicable
- Basement: None
- Tax Exemptions: Other
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Pending
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Age: 16-20 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 641007184038000004
- Zillow Home ID: 64982435
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Valparaiso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.