3502 W Ballast Point Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611
Sold on 8/5/11: $99,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,302 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:1953
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $99,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesMain interior walls are concrete block. Whole house attic fan!
- Last Remodel Year1969
- Lot Depth118
- Lot Width100
- Parcel #1333400000
- Construction Quality5.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow948
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- School DistrictHILLSBOROUGH
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45066677
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$162,395||$145K – $182K||+$3,546||$124||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,189/mo||$904 – $1.5K/mo||-$11||$0.91||03/03/2014|
Zestimate is too low: The 5 year chart below is dramatically incorrect. It shows the Zestimate in February 2008 as $4.89 million !!!!!! Zillow algorithms appear to be very erratic and inaccurate.
Zillow estimate corrected to $285,000 as of August 2008. posted on 08/08/2011
Zillow predicts Gandy-Sun Bay South home values will increase 9.1% next year, compared to a 9.1% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Gandy-Sun Bay South homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gandy-Sun Bay South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% lower than in Tampa, and 188.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
Neighborhood for 3502 W Ballast Point Boulevard
- 3504 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$68K11.0852
- 3501 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$193K21.01,514
- 3503 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$196K22.01,612
- 3506 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$165K32.01,365
- 5204 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$83K21.0888
- 5202 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$204K32.01,848
- 3501 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$94K21.01,003
- 5206 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$83K21.0888
- 3505 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$74K11.0867
- 3503 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$127K21.01,036
- W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$126K11.0945
- 5208 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$118K31.01,118
- 3508 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$86K21.0888
- 3505 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$121K21.01,067
- 3507 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$126K21.01,050
- 3416 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$109K21.0984
- 3507 W Ballast Point Blvd Tampa, FL$109K21.01,036
- 3502 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$141K22.01,121
- 3415 W Cherokee Ave Tampa, FL$105K21.01,073
- 3502 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$92K21.0816
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005