3503 Chestnut Ave, Baltimore, MD 212112 beds, 1 bath, 1,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The house is in a perfect location, just one block from The Avenue in Hampden.
- Lot: 2,163 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $174,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,192 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 3534 030
- Zillow Home ID: 36484970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3503 Chestnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hampden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% less than in Baltimore, and 13.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hampden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hampden home values.
- 3501 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$133K211,192
- 3505 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$187K221,192
- 3461 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$113K321,313
- 3507 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--11,203
- 3509 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$201K--11,104
- 3459 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$148K--11,104
- 3511 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$228K311,258
- 3457 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$123K--21,704
- 3513 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--11,236
- 3455 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$188K311,236
- 3515 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$110K211,200
- 3453 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$215K--21,181
- 3451 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$237K--2.51,192
- 3517 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$183K211,104
- 3519 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$229K--11,368
- 3449 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$227K--1.51,434
- 3521 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$161K--11,170
- 3447 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$205K--21,236
- 3445 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$200K--11,104
- 3523 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD$213K--11,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.