3503 Postell Dr, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1190502000
- Zillow Home ID: 14972987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3503 Postell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windsor Spring, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% greater than in Augusta, and 93.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Spring home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 10,019 sqft lot, built in 1970
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3505 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$75K321,595
- 3501 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$69K321,595
- 2903 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$70K321,429
- 3501 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$51K321,600
- 2904 Gebhardt Dr Hephzibah, GA$91K321,946
- 2901 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$91K522,000
- 3504 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$81K421,694
- 3506 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,448
- 2905 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$75K321,620
- 3502 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,323
- 2921 Gebhart Dr Hephzibah, GA$45K------
- 3508 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$71K321,428
- 3498 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$90K321,887
- 3493 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$66K321,377
- 2906 Gebhardt Dr Hephzibah, GA$72K321,505
- 2906 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$49K321,521
- 3510 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$59K522,000
- 2903 Gebhardt Dr Hephzibah, GA$71K321,600
- 2904 Postell Ct Hephzibah, GA$69K421,666
- 3496 Postell Dr Hephzibah, GA$58K321,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.