- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 667 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,578 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $532,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 376075
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Exterior Features \ Insulated Windows\Doors, Foundation\Basement \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Fuel Source \ Electric, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Fuel Source \ Natural Gas, Exterior Features \ Landscaped-Full, Exterior Features \ Lawn Sprinkler, AC\Ventilation \ Central, Neighborhood Amenities \ Golf Course, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Driveway \ Concrete, Interior Features \ Foyer, Extra Rooms \ Foyer, Extra Rooms \ Computer\Office, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Hot Water-Gas, AC\Ventilation \ Multiple Systems, Interior Features \ Recently Painted, Extra Rooms \ Sunroom Heated, Extra Rooms \ Bonus Room, Style \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Updated, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Driveway \ Circular, Exterior Features \ Fence-Privacy, Lot Description \ Cul-de-Sac, Neighborhood Amenities \ Clubhouse, Extra Rooms \ Rec Room, Neighborhood Amenities \ Security Guard, Porch \ Covered, Porch \ Front, Porch \ Deck, Porch \ Sun Room
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,046 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 081B393
- Zillow Home ID: 14216788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $369-662K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30907 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Martinez as a whole. Among 30907 homes, this home is 287.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Martinez, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Martinez.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30907 home values.
|3505 Preston Trl Martinez, GA||$501K||5||4.5||3,675|
|3501 Preston Trl Martinez, GA||$341K||4||2.5||3,056|
|3504 Spyglass Ct Martinez, GA||$337K||5||3.5||3,165|
|3504 Preston Trl Augusta, GA||$460K||5||3.5||3,414|
|3502 Spyglass Ct Martinez, GA||$440K||5||5||4,100|
|3506 Spyglass Ct Martinez, GA||$306K||5||2.5||2,663|
|3506 Preston Trl Martinez, GA||$515K||4||3.5||4,080|
|608 Spyglass Rd Martinez, GA||$590K||5||3.5||5,311|
|3507 Preston Trl Martinez, GA||$398K||4||3||3,600|
|3508 Spyglass Ct Martinez, GA||$311K||8||2.5||2,926|
|3503 Spyglass Ct Martinez, GA||$316K||4||2||2,935|
|3508 Preston Trl Martinez, GA||$619K||4||4||5,271|
|3505 Spyglass Ct Martinez, GA||$328K||4||2.5||3,221|
|609 Spyglass Rd Martinez, GA||$436K||5||2.5||4,018|
|611 Spyglass Rd Martinez, GA||$1.29M||4||5.2||7,068|
|3509 Preston Trl Martinez, GA||$311K||4||2||2,800|
|607 Spyglass Rd Martinez, GA||$407K||5||3.5||3,507|
|614 Spyglass Rd Martinez, GA||$386K||6||3.5||3,682|
|3616 Evans To Locks Rd Martinez, GA||$152K||3||1||798|
|605 Spyglass Rd Martinez, GA||$425K||5||3.5||3,790|
Nearby Schools in Martinez
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!