3504 Eliot Ln, Naperville, IL 605644 beds, 4 baths, 2,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Ashbury Subdivision: There are 45 acres dedicated to Public parks, tennis courts, playing fields and open spaces for walking, jogging and biking. Located within the subdivision is Patterson Elementary, which provides State-of-the-art education. There is also a beautiful Clubhouse/Pool Facility, which includes a zero depth pool with water slide, wading pool with waterfall, sand valley courts and san play area. There is a monthly newsletter that informs homeowners about activities such as: tennis, softball, swim team, Bunco, luncheons, playgroups, golf tournaments etc. Ashbury is a GREAT PLACE TO LIVE! This lovely community is located close to I-88 access, I55 access, commuter train stations and lots of shopping areas.
BEAUTIFUL ASHBURY CLUBHOUSE/POOL MEMBERSHIP AND YEARLY MAINTENANCE FEES ARE INCLUDED WITH SUBDIVISION'S YEARLY ASSESSMENT OF $480.
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $372,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 489 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,338 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0701113120220000
- Zillow Home ID: 5370566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3504 Eliot Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Naperville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Naperville, and 204.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 3508 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$372K--2.52,225
- 3512 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$397K432,356
- 3503 Falkner Dr Naperville, IL$413K--2.52,774
- 1411 Carlyle Rd Naperville, IL$409K42.52,900
- 3507 Falkner Dr Naperville, IL$422K--2.52,690
- 1407 Carlyle Rd Naperville, IL$404K42.52,647
- 1415 Carlyle Rd Naperville, IL$384K--2.52,453
- 3516 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$413K--2.52,915
- 3511 Falkner Dr Naperville, IL$446K--2.52,934
- 1403 Carlyle Rd Naperville, IL$414K--2.52,955
- 3503 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$442K42.52,330
- 3507 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$500K43.53,000
- 1503 Carlyle Rd Naperville, IL$464K--2.52,814
- 3515 Falkner Dr Naperville, IL$434K--2.52,754
- 3511 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$414K432,546
- 3520 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$463K433,084
- 3515 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$405K--2.52,811
- 3519 Falkner Dr Naperville, IL$459K42.53,100
- 1507 Carlyle Rd Naperville, IL$399K42.52,700
- 3524 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$371K--2.52,421
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292