3504 Odonnell St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 3 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,080 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 119 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: BA8381698
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 6473 003
- Zillow Home ID: 36558335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3504 Odonnell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% less than in Baltimore, and 118.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canton home values.
- 3502 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$310K--2.51,644
- 3506 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$272K--11,480
- 3508 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$309K--11,664
- 1017 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$372K--2.51,596
- 3510 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$302K--11,664
- 1015 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$307K21.51,316
- 3512 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$277K--11,382
- 1013 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$248K--11,596
- 3514 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$272K331,810
- 3514 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$376K331,800
- 1011 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$445K33.52,352
- 3516 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$285K--11,382
- 1016 S Conkling St STE E Baltimore, MD$385K32.52,700
- 1009 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$439K--3.51,344
- 3424 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$420K332,496
- 1007 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$232K21.51,227
- 1016 S Conkling St STE A Baltimore, MD$564K----2,576
- 3422 Odonnell St Baltimore, MD$423K32.51,920
- 1005 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$241K21800
- 1003 S Baylis St Baltimore, MD$310K331,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.