- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3504 Oneonta Ave, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,481 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 117 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,481 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172509260218000
- Zillow Home ID: 70488714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3504 Oneonta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% higher than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3506 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,495
- 3502 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$114K--2.51,280
- 3508 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$109K231,280
- Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,280
- 3138 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$116K22.51,280
- Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$115K--2.51,280
- 3516 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$123K331,548
- 3136 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$128K32.51,503
- 3518 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$114K32.51,390
- 3134 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$129K32.51,480
- 3520 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$117K--2.51,392
- 3505 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,548
- 3507 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$117K--2.51,392
- 3509 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$117K--2.51,392
- 3511 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$123K331,541
- 3132 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,280
- 3522 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$125K32.51,541
- 3515 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$110K231,260
- 3517 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,495
- 3128 Binghampton Ln Raleigh, NC$125K--2.51,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.